Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chapter 65: Things Just Keep Getting Weirder for Kelsey

*KELSEY'S POV*


Have I ever mentioned that my life is crazy?  Well, in case you didn't believe me before, it just got crazier.


Everything is great with Ivy.  She is the cutest little girl ever, even though she looks more like her daddy.


As for me and Eddie...well, things have been kind of bad.  We've been fighting a lot.


"...and I'm here all day taking care of the baby and when you get home you can't even be bothered enough to pick her up and give her a hug.  She misses her daddy...what the hell is wrong with you?" I scream at him during one particularly bad fight.


"Hey!" He yells back, "I'm doing the best I can...you don't even look at me twice when I walk through the door.  What am I supposed to do?  You're my wife...start acting like it!"
"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, my life is now complete now that I've become your wife...excuse me!" I scream back.

Somewhere in my mind, it occurs to me that this isn't going to get any better.  I can hear Ivy crying in the next room, the cat is cowering in the corner, and I am about ready to punch his lights out.  

And this is an every day occurrence.   
This isn't getting any better.


"Look, I'm done," I start quietly, "I can't take this anymore."
"What are you talking about?" he asks.
"I want a divorce." I tell him point-blank.
He looks like I just slapped him across the face, but I can't let his emotions get mixed up with mine and try to fix something that just isn't fixable.  We've been trying to make this work for too long.  I'm ready to get out.

So he leaves and says he's going to pick up his stuff later and we'll work out a visitation schedule for Ivy.
Yeah, he never was into the father thing, so I doubt he'll be back.

Of course, I have some more complications for you...ready?

I'm pregnant again.

and that's not all...

Eddie's not the father...

...and it gets better...

Guess who is?


This guy look familiar?

Yes, this would be my nephew's father...aka Rebecca's ex-boyfriend and my new baby's daddy.

I'm definitely taking this one to the grave.


Yes, baby girl, your mama is screwed up in the head.

2 comments:

  1. *facedesk*

    So many things to think. You broke me Hadley. I'm broken now.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahahaha! Woops...I'm sorry Skye...must find duct tape...duct tape will fix anything...and it's silver-y and pretty! Or not...anyway...I realize that was a lot for one post...and I blame my game...and creating Kelsey to be the nut job she is. Girlfriend ON HER OWN had an affair with Richard and got pregnant, so I just decided to roll with it. Now her life is a mess...and she has no one to blame but herself.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!