Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chapter 36: If I Had a Penny for Every Time I Said I Was Going To Stop Drinking...

*REBECCA'S POV*


Kelsey: So...when is Mom supposed to be showing up?
Rebecca: Any day now...she didn't really know...I'm personally excited...I really miss her...
Kelsey: That's because you're Mom's favorite...
Rebecca: That's not true!  We're just...close...she's like my best friend.  We talk every day.
Kelsey: Well, goodie for you.
Rebecca: You know, she'd be like that with you if you would give her half the chance.
Kelsey: I'm good...
Rebecca: I don't understand what your problem is with her...
Kelsey: I don't have a problem with her, I just don't have any interest in becoming bffs.
Rebecca: Whatev...
Kelsey: shh!  Shut up!
Rebecca: What?...oh....


Amy: Hey guys, what's going on?
Kelsey: Nothing...nothing at all...
Amy: Uh-huh, bullshit...what's wrong?  What did you do?
Kelsey: Why do you always assume I did something?

That gets Kelsey a look...but at least the subject is successfully changed.  I honestly don't know how to tell her that Mom is coming to visit...I want to tell her, but I don't want her to get mad at me.

*AMY'S POV*


So after Rebecca's show, we decide to hit Island Jack's for some dancing...we haven't been out in awhile.


As much as we're dancing our asses off, it's kind of dead...but we make the best of it...


Z and I dance our asses off...

Rebecca: Hey, I think I'm going to head home...I have to get up early tomorrow...
Amy: What?!  Why?
Rebecca: This place is dead...
Amy: Don't drunk dial anyone...
Rebecca: I won't...
Amy: Bec...
Rebecca: I won't...I swear...see ya'!

She is so going to drunk dial someone...but oh well...



I head up to get another round of drinks and Kelsey joins me.

Kelsey: I think I'm going to head out too...
Amy:  What the hell?  What's your problem?
Kelsey: There are seriously no guys here...
Amy: There are some...
Kelsey: They're all ugly...
Amy: What do you think the drinks are for?
Kelsey: ...huh, well, that's true...but you have to wake up sober...
Amy: Eh...oh well...
Kelsey: When are you going to leave?
Amy: I don't know...we're having fun...unlike you losers...
Kelsey: Welllll...screw you bro...
Amy: Back at you.  Loveyoubye.
Kelsey: Loveyoubye.


*KELSEY'S POV*

I'm not ready to go to sleep as much as I'm ready to get out of there and find a guy that isn't coyote ugly, but everything is closing up so I stop at the coffee shop for some much needed caffeine...


And see this hot piece...hel-lo!


It isn't long before I have him eating out of my hand...his name is Edmund Gresham...and he's a hottie!

Kelsey: How is it I have never seen you here before?
Edmund: I just moved here...but now I'm glad I did...
Kelsey: Me too...


So we talk for a little bit longer...he's got a desk job over at the Corporate Towers...and he hopes to climb the business career track...hot, smart, and ambitious?  I'll have some more of that please...
We talk for a little bit longer and make plans to meet up in the daytime...I hope I didn't just drink him pretty...


*ZOEY'S POV*


Zoey: What was that about being tired of the party scene?
Amy: I don't think I can even think about anything right now...talk later...sleep now...
Zoey: Agreed...

Amy and I roll into the house in the daytime...we have been out all night...we did a ton of dancing, then we hit up the local greasy spoon...because we were hungry...but it's always open, and it's the best drunk/hangover food ever...either way, we're exhausted.

Amy: I have every intention of sleeping all day...
Zoey: Me too.


*REBECCA'S POV*

Confession...I did drunk dial a couple people, but it wasn't any big deal...they're used to it...and there's a new guy I kind of like named Carey that I'm talking to...he's so hot with dark hair and blue eyes...mmmm...

But he didn't answer, so...whatever...bright side?  I got enough sleep that I didn't hate it when Brody woke me up this morning.  I let him go downstairs and watch TV and head to the kitchen to pour some cereal.

Voice: It's about time you woke up...

Wait...I know that voice..


It's Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Rebecca is a carbon copy of their mother!
    I can't wait to see how that little visit goes, it should be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, isn't she? I got the new entry out! Hope you like it! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!