Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chapter 55 Pt. 2: Find Me In the Club, Bottle Full of Bub

***A WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING***

*AMY'S POV*



Time has passed so quickly and it is already a week before Zoey and Terry get married.  Tonight is the night of Terry's bachelor party and Mac has it planned at the house, so I'm taking Zoey for a day of beauty and dinner while they have their fun.


"What do you think they're going to do?"  Zoey asks, "Do you think there are going to be strippers there?"
My, I'm surprised, "Are you jealous?"
Zoey laughs, "Yeah, of them, I just wanna make sure there are going to be strippers at mine."
I damn near fall over from laughing, "don't worry, I got you covered."
"Seriously though, what do you think they're going to do?" Zoey repeats the question.
I can't help but roll my eyes, "Shoot, I wouldn't be surprised if they get a pizza and a six-pack and sit down in front of the TV playing video games."
Zoey laughs and agrees, "You're probably right."


*MAC'S POV*


"Man, put that thing down and pick up the controller.  I am kicking your ass right now," Terry is telling me.
"Dude, I'm checking my e-mail for last minute RSVPs...this party is going to be epic!" I reply.
It's true.  I have put together the best bachelor party ever.  AJ is on his way into town, the rest of the guys are getting ready, and right on cue, the doorbell rings.
"Hey dude, can you get that?" I ask T.  I am hoping it's AJ, but it could be anyone.
"All right, fine," he stops the game and heads to the door.
While he does that, I have to get to making drinks.  This isn't just a beer party, we're doing it up right for my boy.  Never mind that we're probably going to end up throwing it up later.


"Pizza's here!" Terry yells.
"Grab the money on the counter," I tell him.


I busy myself with making drinks.  1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR!  Haha!  EPIC!

Terry puts the pizza in the oven so that it will stay warm and meets up with me in the dining room.
He sees the trays of drinks and laughs out loud, "Damn Mac, I wanna remember my bachelor party man."
"Oh you will, trust me.  You'll never forget it." I assure him.
Terry nods, "What time are the guys getting here?"
I look at my watch and notice that people should be showing up within the next half hour.
"Shoot, we better be getting ready."

We head upstairs to change into our slightly goofy pimp suits.  I amazingly get into my suit and stuff my dreads into a ball cap in record time and I head back downstairs to finish getting everything ready.

I'm just finishing up when I hear the door bust open and a boisterous voice boom through the house.
"What's up bitches!"
That can only be one person.


Sure enough, AJ busts into the dining room.  
It has been forever since I have seen him, but he looks pretty much the same, with the exception of the skunk hair.
"Dude!" I greet him.
"Hey man!  So isn't there supposed to be a bachelor party here tonight?" he asks me.


"Believe it or not, you're early, which should give you plenty of time to go back to the late 90's and give them their hair back." I joke.
"Har har, why don't you come with me, you can find the New Kids on the Block and thank them for letting you use their hat." he jabs back.
"Oh, you're just beggin' for an ass kickin'..." I tell him and punch him in the shoulder, which gets me a retaliation punch.
"How ya' been, man?" I ask him.
He shrugs, "Eh, ok...SSDD, you know how that goes."
"Yeah, I gotcha...how long are you gonna stay?" 
"I don't know yet, this is a pretty cool little city, I might stay awhile...oh, hey, do y'all have a couch I can crash on for a bit or something?" He asks.
"I'll do you one better, we have an extra room...and it still has a bed in it if you can stomach a fire engine theme." 
He glares at me, "Does one of these chicks have a kid?"
"No, no, nothing like that, Amy's sister has one, but they moved out." I tell him.
AJ looks relieved.

"Well shit, I didn't think they would let you within 100 miles of Butterfly Acres, man." Terry sees AJ and greets him.
"I'm lucky man, we're 103 miles away..." AJ jokes.


Terry walks over with Jake, Robbie, and a couple guys from work with him.


*TERRY'S POV*


I couldn't be happier to see AJ.  This makes it perfect.  The three of us have been best friends since we were in kindergarten.
I grab AJ and give him a hug, and not a normal man hug, but an actual hug.
"Whoa, man, chill out, I don't want your wife to get jealous," he jokes.
I laugh, "Yeah, yeah...I'm so glad you're here man."
"Come on, I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything, you know that." AJ tells me sincerely.


"So tell me about this girl, she's the one, huh?" AJ asks.
"Yeah, man, she's incredible...I don't know how I got so lucky." I tell him.
AJ's smiling, clearly happy for me, but he can't help but make a joke, "Come on man, don't cry.  They might take your Man Card away."
"What about you dude?" AJ turns to Mac, "What about your woman?"
"Amy's great," Mac says, "we're doing really well."

We talk a little more about the girls and then get to partying.


The winner for Best Dressed goes to Sam...he went all out with his outfit...even finding chains and shades.  Of course, Robbie is mortified by his father.


Mac gets sprayed with champagne...


...and sometime during the night, we decide to get into the hot tub.

We're actually getting more low-key when we hear a woman's voice.


"Are there some dirty boys here?"
AJ is the quickest to say something, "Oh hell yeah."


"We're looking for a special dirty boy," the girl's friend says.
Of course that would be my cue...


Day-um!  


Watching the girls, I hear Mac behind me messing with his phone.
"If you are about to take a picture of me, I will kick your ass." I warn him.


The girls hang out when they get done with their dance and AJ promptly heads upstairs with one of them.  Some things never change.


Mac passes out in the kitchen and we just walk around him...


Things start dying down and Sam comes up to me, "Dude!  This was the best bachelor party ever!"
"Yeah, thank Mac...or at least thank him when he wakes up..." I tell him.
"Wait, there's just one more thing I wanna do," he says.


Another champagne bottle down the drain...yeah, I had my doubts when Amy suggested we invite her dad, but he parties harder than we do.

Everyone is leaving when Zoey and Amy get home.


"Hey...what happened here?" Zoey asks, laughing as she puts her arms around me, "You're wet...and sticky..."
"Oh, yeah, champagne..." I start to explain.
"Never mind, I don't want to know," she says.
Sticky or not, I pull her closely to me.
"So how was it?" she asks.
"A lot of fun...but I missed you..." I tell her.
She laughs, "Uh-huh."
"How was your night?" I ask her.
"It was a spa, just relaxed and got massages...went out for dinner, got my nails done, the whole bit.  I'm getting all ready for the big day." She tells me.
I nod, "Where's Amy?"
"Oh, she's outside...she was saying something about the oils they used for the massage irritating her skin a little bit, so I think she jumped in the pool..." she explains.
"Hmm, I have to say, you look exceptionally beautiful tonight," I tell her, rubbing my hand up her back.
She blushes and jokes, "You don't have to butter me up, I already agreed to marry you."
"Oh trust me, I'm going to butter you up every day for the rest of our lives..." I tell her, kissing her neck.
"Hmm, literally or figuratively?" She asks.
"Little bit of both." is my reply.


Let the wedding countdown begin!

*AJ'S POV*


Damn, it's good to be me.  Even though my buddies are getting serious, Terry's getting married and Mac is following this big career, I am doing just fine on my own.  I don't have anyone tying me down, nothing making me stay anywhere...I am still completely free.

After saying goodbye to Candy...or was it Misti?  Anyway...I take a stroll outside.  I have to say this is a nice place...fresh air, nice view...

SPLASH, SPLASH

Really nice view.
I hear sounds of water being splashed and realize I am not alone...


Straight ahead of me is a woman swimming in the pool with long light brown hair and...no...clothes...on...holy shit!  Jackpot!


"Hey there, cutie, room in there for one more?" I call to her.
She turns to me quickly and looks startled.  She has big blue eyes and from what I can see, a nice set of knockers.
She unsuccessfully tries to cover herself with her arms before realizing that it's just not happening (Thank you, Baby Jesus!), and ducks down in the pool.


"How long have you been standing there?" she asks.
"Long enough," I grin.  I can't help it...hello, naked woman, right in front of me...
"The polite thing would be to turn around," she tells me.
"Hmm, says the woman swimming naked in her pool," I tell her.
"Uh, yeah, key word:  my pool.  What the hell are you doing on my property?" she's irritated.  She's cute when she's irritated.
"Hey, don't get mad...I was just taking a walk," I say.
"Does this look like a state park?  Go take a walk down the street..." 
"Relax, I'm a friend of Terry's & Mac's..."
"Well, friend of Terry's & Mac's...how about you go inside and give a girl some privacy?"
"The name's Andrew...Reed...but my friends call me AJ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!