Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chapter 57 Pt. 1: Rock Your Body

*AMY'S POV*


Z & Terry's wedding day is getting closer and closer and even though I really don't have time to be stressing about my relationship with Mac, things have been strained.  We barely speak to each other and our sex life is in the crapper.  I honestly don't know how we are going to make a long distance relationship work if this is what has become of our current one.


"Are you going to speak to me today?" Mac asks the morning of Zoey's bachelorette party.
"I haven't stopped speaking to you, where do you get that?" I ask coldly.
"Come on, babe.  Things haven't been right with us since I told you I was moving.  I thought we were going to make this work..." he lets it all out.
"Yeah, well...maybe it won't work..." I tell him.
"Wow...seriously?" He honestly looks heartbroken, "I would have thought you would be willing to work harder than this."
"Look, I don't have time to talk about all this right now...in case you didn't notice, I have a wedding to help plan..." I say, cutting him off.
"Fine, whatever," is his reply.  I am fairly sure "whatever" is code for "screw you."


I rehash all this to Zoey during our morning workout.  It got too exhausting heading to the gym every day, and I don't like people watching me work out anyway, so we sprung for some equipment to put down in the basement.
"I can't believe what an ass he's being right now," I complain, "especially with all the wedding stuff.  Like I have time for that."
"Hmm, maybe he's feeling like you're neglecting him because we've been so busy planning.  You know, as much as I greatly appreciate it, you didn't have to take so much on."
I laugh, "Are you kidding?  My inner control freak is doing a song and dance right now.  You know I'm never going to be able to plan my own wedding, so I've been having a blast planning yours."
"Aww, thanks friend...and you will definitely find someone to marry.  If it happened for me, it will happen for you." She replies.
"Hmm, I don't know about that, you've got your common decency and general awesomeness going for you.  I'm just a stone cold bitch anymore," I tell her.  Sad thing is, I'm really starting to believe that.
"Come on, I know better."
"Yeah, your vision is skewed because you're my best friend and I like you, I pretty much hate everyone else."  Another true statement.  Geez, when did I get so bitter?
"Yeah, yeah, I don't believe it." 
I change the subject, "Regardless, you know what tonight is, right?"
"Uh, hell yeah, my favorite part of this whole wedding thing!"  She exclaims.
I can't help but laugh, "You could do without everything else, huh?"
Zoey laughs, "Yeah, well...everything but the groom..."
"Awwww, is that a sappy remark coming from you?" I ask her.
Zoey blushes before changing the subject, "So what are we doing tonight?"
"Eh, you know how we do things..." I say nonchalantly, "Are you sure you're up for it?"
"Hey, I've talked my liver into one more night of crazy.  I'm good to go." She says.
A night of crazy is certainly what it is going to be.  We're going to meet at Rebecca's house and hit this little club Bec found that caters not only to dancing and drinking, but male strippers.  Woo-hoo!


Before we head out, we have dinner with the guys.
"What have y'all got planned tonight?" Terry asks.
"Eh, little bit of this, little bit of that," Zoey tells him.
"What happens in da' club stays in da' club," I joke.
"Don't worry about it man," AJ tells him, "they're probably going over to Rebecca's and watching Grey's Anatomy or something."
I roll my eyes, "Yeah, that's it."


*ZOEY'S POV*


After dinner, Amy and I head over to Bec's to get ready.  She is armed with hot outfits for all of us and Kelsey and my mom are here too.
When we get into the club, it's awesome.  It's a very small building, but it has everything.  There is a stage with a stripper pole, a dance floor, a bar, a buffet of food...there are even barely dressed men walking around us all night...um...Best.  Night.  Ever.


Amy and I are decked out in black and white dresses and we do look smokin' hot, if I do say so myself.


Bec and Kelsey opted for the more country girl look...
Of course Bec is horrified when she sees this picture, "Ick...it looks like I'm giving the stink eye!  Hold on, Take another one..."
Of course, just when I'm about to click we here, "Ladies, please welcome to the stage these sexy men, ready and willing to make your dreams come true..."


As we head to the stage, we are entertained by hunky cop (which gets Kelsey going), hunky firefighter (Amy and I like him), and hunky cave man (Bec whistles a little louder at this one).

We watch the performance and then hunky cop grabs the mike and works the crowd, "How are all the ladies in the house tonight?"
He is met with raging, horny squeals.
The drinks are flowing, we're laughing and having a blast when the hunky firefighter grabs the mike and asks, "Any ladies about to get married in the house?"
My traitorous friends start screaming and pointing at me, "I am going to kill you all!" I scream at them as I am being dragged up on stage.


After being treated to a lap dance and being thrown around much like a sack of potatoes...well, a sack of potatoes with a fist full of dollar bills...I got a chance to try out the pole...and to my surprise, I didn't fall flat on my face.


Of course my attention starved friends have to join me, but I think we look pretty good, huh?


We dance and drink for the rest of the night, stopping to pose for a few pictures every now and then.




The dancers even come out and dance with us..in their underwear...um, thank you.







...never underestimate the powers of a few drinks and a night of fun to bring out our inner camera whores...







Even though we are all extremely intoxicated, we prop ourselves up at the end of the night for one more group photo before Josh picks us up and takes us back to Bec's.

Where we all pass out...


one...


by one...


...paying no attention to where we land....


...obviously...and it's a good thing Brody spent the night with Richard because otherwise, Rebecca would have smashed her child.


...and Kelsey doesn't even make it to a bed...or a vertical position before passing out.

What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!