Friday, January 13, 2012

Chapter 11: The More, The Merrier

*AMY'S POV*


Well, my morning starts off like it always does...fixing something...ugh, I swear, I'm beginning to forget what it was like to have nice things....I guess that's just as well...soon I won't mind that we're constantly scraping the bottom!  Ha!  Way to always look on the bright side, Amy.

As I finish fixing the TV, I hear a strange noise coming from outside.  It sounds like a high-pitched whine.
Asker lifts up her head and cocks it curiously at me.

Amy: My thoughts exactly...

Ignoring all my instincts about going to investigate strange noises, I head out the front door with Asker on my heels.


I see this gray cat laying on our newspaper.  The poor thing looks sick.

Amy: Awww, look at you.  Are you hurt?


The cat lets me pet her and pick her up, but then I feel her stomach growl.  

Asker: *whine, whine*
Amy: *look down at dog* What?

Asker pulls herself up on her back legs leaning against mine and securely plants her paws on my leg, as if claiming me.

Asker: Ruff!
Amy: Oh, stop with the territorial crap, Ask...

She jumps down, walks off, and I swear I hear her scoff at me...huh, who knew a dog could be so uppity...

I turn my attention back to the cat.
Amy: Let's get you something to eat.

I walk inside the house and see Zoey, who takes one look at the cat and gives me a LOOK.

The cat seems to shiver and hides her eyes.  Aww, she's shy.  Zoey isn't so easily swayed.

Zoey: Another one?
Amy: I'm just giving her something to eat.
Zoey: Uh-huh.


I get some tuna for her and put her down.  She eats it quickly and looks up at me with this adorable look.
Rebecca walks in and notices her.  The cat spies her and quickly runs behind me, slowly poking her head out from behind my legs.

Rebecca: Amy Keagan, what is that behind you?
Amy: A cat.
Rebecca: Awwww, she's adorable.
Amy: I'm just getting her some food.  She was starving.
Rebecca: Aww, we can't keep her?

As if she and the cat planned it all out before hand, the cat comes out from behind my legs and gives me a pitiful look...oh man.

Amy: Okay fine, but just until we can find her a new home.
Rebecca; *jumps up and down* Eeeeeeek!  Yay!
This in turn scares the cat and she runs back behind my legs.
Rebecca: Awww, I'm sorry...wait, what are we going to name her?
Rebecca heads closer to her and the cat jumps into my arms and covers her eyes.
Rebecca: She's awfully timid, isn't she?
Amy: She's just shy...

After much deliberation, we decide to name her Bashful.

**********

*REBECCA'S POV*


Since the cat name has been decided, Amy and Zoey both sit down to write and I decide to work on my bartending skills.
I'm getting slowly better over time, but I still suck.


Since I have to work later, I decide to be lazy until then.
I head to the living room to do some reading.

Asker and Bashful are both sleeping on the furniture, and Zoey is playing the game console.

Amy walks in the front door.
Amy: Royalty checks!
Zoey: Awesome...how much?
Amy: Around $600 for me and $2500 for you.
Rebecca: Ooooh!  Does that mean we can go shopping?

Amy & Zoey: No!
Rebecca: Oh-kay...fine.

**********

*ZOEY'S POV*


Well, we technically do go shopping...we finish what Kelsey started with the kitchen...we got a dishwasher and a trash compactor.


We got this table, a picture, and I got this plant...we could use some greenery in here.

Amy: I can't believe you got that thing...you do realize every plant I have ever come into contact with dies a horrible death, right?
Zoey: Yes...and that's why you're not going to touch it...I'll take care of it.


Then we fixed up the bar area...got this cool light and a couple chairs for it.  Rebecca is a big fan of vintage, so she likes this distressed look.  If you ask me, we have enough distressed things in this house...like the occupants...but that's just me.





After all the shopping, I sit my ass back down in front of the TV and try to survive an alien invasion.

Amy: Hey, I'm making some waffles, you want any?
Zoey: Waffles...nomanomanoma.
Amy: I take that as a yes.  How about you Bec?
Rebecca: Hmm, I don't know, I'm trying to lose weight...
Zoey: Shit, you're transparent, how much skinnier do you wanna get?
Amy: Hahahahahahaha.
Rebecca: Screw you guys...
Amy: So, waffles?
Rebecca: Yeah.

It does't take Amy long to whip up breakfast and call us in to the table.

Amy: Where's Kelsey?
Rebecca: The bitch is still in bed...must be nice.
Amy: Don't worry I got it...

Amy walks to the bottom of the stairs, rears back and yells, "KELLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

**********

*KELSEY'S POV*

I am startled awake by what must be a tornado siren...but then I realize it's just Amy.

Fuck.

Amy: Do you want breakfast?
Kelsey: I'm coming.

So I head downstairs and see Amy eating.  I go get my plate and walk to the table.


Kelsey: See this plate of waffles?  You're gonna wear it next time you wake me up like that.


Amy: You wouldn't.
Kelsey: Try me.
Amy: Well, that would ruin your entire day.
Kelsey: Why would it ruin my day?
Amy: Because you'll have to spend it digging my foot out your ass.

Kelsey: Haha, funny bitch.
Amy: Waffles good?
Kelsey: Yup, pretty good.

Amy: What are you going to do today?
Kelsey: Nothing...hey...was that a cat in the living room?
Amy: Maybe if you wouldn't sleep in you wouldn't miss so much.


Whatever...I would rather sleep than keep up, honestly...
After breakfast, I head outside and use the telescope we bought one of these last shopping sprees.

I spend the rest of the day doing that (I'm such a blast, right?).

**********

*REBECCA'S POV*

By the time I get off work, I am so freakin' stressed...I want to have some fun tonight.


When I get home, the only fun to be had is cleaning out the litter box...uh, no.  This is not gonna work...to beat it all, everyone is asleep.  Well, looks like I'm going to have to make my own fun.


I head out to the club for a drink and a little bit of dancing, but there's no one there, so it's lame.  Oh well, can't say I didn't try.

I dance a little more, but then head home.


**********

*ZOEY'S POV*



Just before bed, I'm in the bathroom...and the freakin' toilet breaks on me...this is the last straw.

Zoey: I AM SO FUCKIN' SICK OF THESE DAMN BATHROOMS!

Amy hears me.

Amy: Are you okay?

Zoey: Can we please update the bathrooms?  I don't think I can take anymore.
Amy: Yeah, yeah...let's redo the downstairs bathrooms.

So we did...FINALLY!!!!!

WOO-HOO!

*happy dance, happy dance!!!*


I am in such a good mood, I even let the dog sleep in my bed.

**********

*KELSEY'S POV*

Around 3 am, I hear someone pounding on the door...who the fuck?  What the fuck?


It's German Fenton, a guy I went out with awhile ago...what is he doing here?


Kelsey: Dude, what the hell are you doing here?  Do you know what time it is?
German: I'm sorry...I just...had to see you.
Kelsey: huh?  Why?
German: I have something to tell you.


Kelsey: Well, come in...no sense in us standing outside in the dark.
German: Thanks for seeing me.
Kelsey: You're not pregnant are you?
German: *laughs* No, I just wanted to tell you...
Kelsey: Uh-huh?
German: I really enjoyed myself when went out, and I wanted to know if you'd want to go out with me again...maybe more exclusively?
Kelsey: Um...
German: I know you're beautiful, smart, and funny and I probably don't have a chance, but I thought I would try...I don't know anyone else like you...


I cut him off.
Something about his words are really making me feel good about myself, so I agree do date him exclusively...so...yeah..German Fenton is my boyfriend.

**********

*AMY'S POV*


So even though I told Rebecca that we would only keep Bashful until we find her another home, I think she's  here to stay...


Especially since we realized she's pregnant.  Uh-oh.

Well, at least we have $3,951 in savings now...look quick, it goes fast.



4 comments:

  1. Bashful!!! I can't wait to see her kittens. =^.^= Heehee, just thinking, you should make them adopt another animals and give it a name that starts with C, since they already have A and B.

    I've been loving the whole Zoey-bathroom conflict and I'm glad she got that solved. I'm so glad the house is improving so much!!!!!!

    My favorite line: If you ask me, we have enough distressed things in this house...like the occupants...but that's just me.

    Aww, German and Kelsey! <3

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah, I really like her...she's such a sweetie...you're so right! Maybe when they get a little more room we'll get something else.
      LOL, I'm glad you liked Zoey's constant disdain for the bathroom...it was cracking me up in the game...every time I left her alone, she was screaming at the toilet or shower...LOL
      As far as German and Kelsey go, he actually really did show up at the door at around 3 am and rang the bell...I was like, What the...? But I'm glad it worked out.

      Delete
  2. Are you sure it's a good idea adding pets? ;) You barely have enough to make sure the sims survive, pets will add on to your bill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure at all, but I think we'll deal...they're getting better at making money now.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!