Monday, January 16, 2012

Chapter 12: Pets Make Life Exhausting

*AMY'S POV*

I wake up to sounds of
Meow, meow, meeeeeeooooowwwwww.

ugh...I am sooo not a morning person.
 I open my eyes and I can feel Bashful sitting on my bed and I'm about to yell at her, but then...


She gives me this look and I can't.


However, Asker pees on my floor...and I step in it...no cute little puppy dog look in the world can save her from a scolding...


Poor Asker...and Bashful is looking at her like, "You got in trouble, and I didn't, ha ha ha ha ha!"

**********

*REBECCA'S POV*


After Asker pees in Amy's bedroom and gets yelled at, she runs for cover in my room...and wakes me up in the process.
Rebecca: In the future, go hide in Kelsey's room.
Asker: *wimper excitedly*
Rebecca: I can see that got through to you...glad we had this little chat.


At least I wake up early enough to see the hot mailman...yummy...before I was a ghost, I would have jumped him quicker than he could say, "Where's the condom."
But now...I don't even try...I don't know anyone that would want me this way.

**********

*KELSEY'S POV*


Asker did a good job of pissing everyone off this morning, so I take her for a walk.  She needs one anyway...it probably sucks being cooped up in the house all day long.


She really seems to like it...she's sniffing everything excitedly and wagging her tail...

By the time I take the time to look around, we have walked really far...and I see this creepy house...I bet it's haunted...and I have this obsession with haunted houses...so I call German to come with me to check it out.



German has a car and he's not into walking (translation: he has money), so he drives us over there.


When I break in, all I see is an old dirty house...

German: Kelsey, come here!
Kelsey: Where are you?
German: Back yard, check this out.


I run outside and there are gravestones in the backyard.  There's quite a few of them too...maybe this is where Rebecca should be living!  Haha...Okay, I know that's mean...but I never said I was nice, did I?

**********

*ZOEY'S POV*


Zoey: I don't know about you, but I'm stir-crazy as hell...
Amy: Me too...wanna go to the library?  I could use some study time with all the skills I need to learn for that Ambrosia recipe.
Zoey: a big building with lots of books?  I'm so there...


We get to the library, and Amy starts crying.
Zoey: What's wrong?
Amy: I'm sorry...I'm just really stressed.  I have to learn all this stuff and I don't have any idea how I'm going to do it.
Zoey: What do you have to do?
Amy: Learn cooking, fishing, and gardening.
Zoey: Do you have to learn them all, or can other people help out?
Amy: Nakia told me others can help, but I don't wanna...
Zoey: Don't say another word.  I'll work on the gardening part, you just worry about cooking.
Amy: But you shouldn't...
Zoey: Hey, we're all in this together, remember?  Quit hogging all the martyr spotlight.
Amy: Ok, fine.


So Amy and I work on our skills...
Amy's cooking level goes up to 6.
My gardening level goes up to 3.

At that point, we get a call from Rebecca.

Rebecca: Come home quick!!!

Yikes, we're on the way.

**********
*AMY'S POV*

When we get home, we expect someone to be bleeding, but it's just Rebecca jumping (float-jumping) up and down.
Amy: What is it?  You scared us to death!
Rebecca: We got a couple royalty checks...we're up to $5,909!

Whoa...we haven't had that much up to this point...

Zoey: What are we going to do with it?
Rebecca: I vote we get a car.
Amy: Yeah, but we're just going to fight over who gets to drive it.
Kelsey: How about go on vacation?
Rebecca: Get serious...


In the end, our loser asses just add to the house...we build a laundry room...



Get windows...(O...M...G!  That is definitely a house!)


and a little patio off of my room.  Isn't it pretty?

Of course that takes us down to next to nothing once again.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that i'm gonna want to download this house! Ur a much better builder than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...I'm really not all that good, but I could make it available now that it looks more like a house. Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!