Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chapter 6: Boys, Boys, Boys

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: I AM GOING TO START USING THE DOLLAR SIGN ($) FOR SIMOLEONS...BECAUSE I'M SICK OF TYPING OUT SIMOLEONS***

*ZOEY'S POV*


It has been a long few days.  I have been writing so much I have to take a break to recharge.  I feel like my brain is leaking out all over my computer.  So I head to the local coffee shop to relax.


To beat it all, our bills have gone up to $40...so we have to get used to having enough money I'm not the only one that has been feeling the pressure of all this working...


Yesterday this douche bag walked by our property and kicked over our trash can.


...and Kelsey ended up making out with him...I keep telling her that if she keeps feeding the strays we'll never get rid of them.

At least since she started working at the police station our savings is up to 957 simoleons.


Then Amy ended up making out with Hugh, Rebecca's classmate's roommate...whom has already hooked up with Kelsey...and all Kelsey did when she found out was laugh and say "See, sisters share everything...isn't it weird how his breath always tastes like mustard?"

What the...?


But anyway...when I take a break I head to the coffee house and find a good book to read.


So I pick out a book, find a cozy place on the couch, and plan to spend the next couple hours forgetting about all my problems...until...


This guy comes and sits down next to me.
Guy: Good day to spend reading huh?

I give him a sideways glance.
Ugh...#1: The dude just interrupts me when I am obviously trying to read...
#2: He's in the military...*shutter*

Zoey: Uh, yeah it is.
And I continue reading.


Guy: I think I read that book...

Ok, so apparently this guy wants to talk to me...and I can't be impolite, so I just suck it up.

Zoey: Oh yeah, did you like it?
Guy: It was ok...my name's Joel...yours?
Zoey: It's Zoey.  Nice to meet you...
Joel: Yeah...


I talk with Joel for a little bit longer.  He's nice and all, but I don't know if I'm really into him.  Either way, he might make a nice friend.



I leave the coffee house and head to the junkyard to work on my next book...and Hugh, Bill's roommate is there...giving me the eye...


Oh hell, do I have a "Please Hit on Me" Sign on my back or something?
Either way, Kelsey and Amy have both hooked up with him...I'm not in any hurry to be his third conquest...that I know about...HERPES!

**********
*KELSEY'S POV*

After I start working and Amy does some hardcore hacking, our funds go up to $1246.


Hey, what's that thing?  I do believe that's our little shanty...looking a little more like a house...without windows...but oh well...


We have been able to expand on the kitchen...and actually get a stove so we can eat things that aren't raw now...but unfortunately we ran our savings down to $44.00


She's been really into cooking lately...and she fixes Goopy Carbonara...big surprise...it's her favorite.


Not that I'm complaining...anything is better than the crap we've been eating.

**********

*REBECCA'S POV*


Zoey: Amy, this is freakin' good...I don't know what you did...but it's nom-tastic!
Amy: I boiled the noodles and poured the sauce out of the jar over it, but thanks...
Zoey: Shoo...I couldn't do that.
Amy: Yes you could.
Rebecca: Is this low carb?

Amy gives me the evil eye...but I have to ask...


Kelsey: Good Lord, Bec...you need a twelve-step program.  I don't care if she made this with pure lard...I'm eating the hell out of it.
Amy: Thanks Kels.
Rebecca: Anyway...what are we doing tonight?
Amy: Um...nothing...we're broke.
Rebecca: Oh come on...we don't need money to have a good time.  Let's go out to a club...

Kelsey: Bec, what part of broke don't you understand?
Rebecca: Come on guys...let's just go...we'll worry about that later.


After dinner, we go to The Pool Club...which is not a pool hall as I thought it would be, but actually a club with pools and hot tubs...and a bar...awesome.

Zoey: So what's the plan?
Rebecca: They won't charge us to dance, will they?
Zoey: True...I'm going to go look around...
Amy: Yeah, me too.  What about you Kels?



Amy: Oh for fuck's sake...
Zoey: We should have known...



With the girls gone, I head to the bar...we might only have $44, but that's plenty to get four drinks on...


After I distribute the drinks, I get to dancing!  Woo-hoo!

**********

*KELSEY'S POV*

I meet this guy, Jack Briggs, when I first get to the club, and he's cute...so he shows me around...



And after Rebecca gives me a drink...we get more comfortable...I have to say he's an awesome kisser...


Kelsey: is that your hand trying to undo my bikini top?
Jack: Of course not...it's just the wind babe...wanna hit the hot tub?

Kelsey: Sure...


So we get in the hot tub...and get better acquainted...


Then Zoey shows up...

Kelsey: Um, Z...you just missed a show by like, five minutes...


**********

*ZOEY'S POV*


Zoey: Lalala, I'm pretending you didn't say that...I'm too relaxed to get out now...

Rebecca got us all one drink even though she blew all our money...not that I'm bitter (I totally am).
But I haven't been in a hot tub in forever and I'm going to relax tonight...and pray that the hot tub is full of enough chlorine that it might kill whatever this dude Kelsey is with might have.



They start making out again and I can't help but peek...maybe I should look for a man...hmm...

Nah, I'm good.


**********

*AMY'S POV*

After looking around, finding Kelsey with her man in a fog of hot tub suds and Zoey half asleep across from her, I go off to find Rebecca.

I find her...


Amy: Hell, where's a dollar when I need one?
Rebecca: Hell, for a dollar I'll give you a lap dance...
Amy: What will you do for about 10 cents?  That's about all we have left...



Rebecca: Lighten up...you're turning into a bore...

A BORE??!!!

I'll show her bore...


So I head up to the upstairs dance floor...and notice this "club guy" doing the native "club guy" mating dance...yes, gyrating his groin toward a perspective mate...hmm...he looks like a douche...but...


I'm just drunk enough, so I start dancing with him...man, he's handsy!


Apparently I'm drunk enough to decide to make out with him as well...


Guy: Hey, I'm Rich...Titus Rich.
*don't roll eyes, don't roll eyes*
Amy: *stupid girly giggle - I feel dirty* Aww, you had me going there for a second.

Titus: Do you come here often?
*brace myself for more stupidity*
Amy: Not really...
Titus: I can help you out in that department.

My, how charming.

But I look around and see no other prospects...so I head down to the hot tub with him.



But he keeps blabbing about the stupidest crap...God, he's an idiot...


So I shut him up.

3 comments:

  1. Their house is starting to look so housey!!!

    *gasp* Amy and Kelsey... Tsk, tsk, tsk. What would their mother think? xD

    Oh, if only Hadley, Evie, Mason, and all of the other siblings knew what their mommas went through before they were born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda... if only they knew what their mothers were like. O.o Can't wait for chapter 7!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amanda: Hehe, yeah, I was excited about the house too! LOL Oh man, it's gonna get so much worse...sometimes people have to resort to really unsavory things to get by when they're broke. Hadley, Evie, and Mason would have a coronary if they had any idea.

    @Cat: Hehehe...yeah, I really dig this challenge because I get to write about these women transitioning from young women just starting out to wives and mothers. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!