Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chapter 17: Hell on Heels


***WARNING: THERE IS BRIEF NUDITY IN THIS POST, PLEASE DON'T READ IF CARTOON BUTTS OFFEND***

*REBECCA'S POV*

Just when I wake up and think it's going to be an ordinary, boring day, I hear a knock on the door.


It's Hugh Rhodes...Bill's roommate...
Rebecca: Hey Hugh!  How are you?
Hugh: I'm okay...how about you?
Rebecca: Ok, are you looking for Kelsey?
Hugh: No...
Rebecca: Amy?
Hugh: Um...no...I actually wanted to see you...can I come in?
Rebecca: Uh, sure...

Okay, this dude has hooked up with both Kelsey and Amy...is he trying to sleep through everyone in the house or something?  Amy told me she thought he was kind of a player...

Even though Amy, Zoey, and Kelsey are in the kitchen, I text them so he won't know.

Bec: Hugh is here 4 me...playa?
Amy: Yup.
Kels: Prolly.
Zoey: uh-huh
Bec: 4 sure?  He's cute.
Kels: So bang him.
Zoey: Use a condom.
Bec: idk...
Amy: c what he wants 1st
Bec: will yall mind?
Amy: of course not...i just drunk hooked up w/ him.
Kels: I don't care.
Amy: u 2 make me worry.


Rebecca: Okay, what can I do for you?
Hugh: I wanted to see if you would be willing to go out with me sometime...I have liked you for a long time, I just didn't know how to tell you.
Rebecca: Awww, really?

DING!
I look at my phone.

Zoey: SHADY!
Amy: playa!  he didn't kno how 2 tell u so he banged ur sisters?
Kels: yeah, we had to warm him up or somethin?
Bec: U all suck!  Quit eavesdropping!

I put my phone down and ignore their texts.  Yeah, he might be playing me, but he is really cute...and maybe he really likes me.  I look into his adorable eyes...he is so hot.

Hugh: Would it be alright with you if I kissed you?

Awwwww...he's so sweet!


Of course I let him kiss me.  Swoon!  I think I'm in love!

*AMY'S POV*


While Rebecca was making a love connection (or a booty call connection), Zoey was writing, and Kelsey was at work, I was busy with house stuff...I fed the animals, fixed the television, and cleaned.


As far as the house goes though, we re-routed the front door through the old bathroom and put in this gorgeous window.  That should definitely bring more light in.

*KELSEY'S POV*


This is just great...it's not enough that I work my ass off at work, but my boss wants me to go around and meet some of the citizens of Harmony to reiterate how safe everyone is because of the hard work of the police force.  Ugh...this is such bullshit.  How about actually catching the criminals?  I think that would instill faith in the police force...just sayin'.  But when I bring that up, I'm the smart ass.  Hmph.  Oh well, at least this will get him off my back.


I walk into the first apartment building I see.  Ugh.  I don't have a clue how to work these things.  I just push buttons until I hear someone answer.
Male Voice: Hello?
Kelsey: HPD, could you come downstairs?
Male Voice: Uh...uh...
Kelsey: You're not in trouble, I'm just doing some rounds.
Male Voice: Oh, ok.  Be right down.

Hehe, I probably scared him.


Turns out it's a kid...Chris Haley.   He's mostly just scared to be talking to a cop so that doesn't last long...to be clear, I did do what my boss asked...right?


After I get done talking to that little pansy I head off to German's.  He's having another party...and hopefully they'll actually be other people there.


When I get there, he's in a bad mood.
Kelsey: What's your deal?
German: You're always honest with me, right?
Kelsey: Of course (not really), why?
German: Nothing...I've just been hearing some odd things.
Kelsey: Like what?
German: Don't worry about it.
Kelsey: Okay...whatever.

I can already tell this night is going to be great.

*ZOEY'S POV*


Well, Amy and I both get invited to dance at Wet 'n' Wild so we get Rebecca and go out!

Rebecca: What if Hugh calls?
Amy: Um, answer your cell phone...hel-lo.


To get there, first we have to take a cab to the subway...


Then we have to take the subway, just to take another cab to get to the club...

Zoey: Why can't we just take a cab directly there?
Rebecca: It's too expensive...
Amy: And it takes too long.
Zoey: So because we're cheap and impatient?
Rebecca & Amy: Yup.


We finally get there and Rebecca sits right down and orders drinks for us.


Zoey: I think that must be a record.
Amy: What?
Zoey: The amount of time a person is in a bar before they get drinks.
Amy: Haha!  Yeah, you're probably right.  God bless her.


Zoey: What should we drink to?
Rebecca: Actually having money to buy these?
Amy: Here, here!  *chug, chug*
Rebecca: Hey biotch!  You were supposed to drink it with us, not chug it like a keg at a frat party!
Amy: Woops.  I'll take another one, we'll try again.
Zoey: I'm sure you will.

Before we get another drink, I sit down.  I just need one more and I'm good...and from the looks of it I'm going to have to be the "We Gotta Go" Girl tonight...


After a few drinks, Amy and Rebecca try to get into the VIP section again.
Amy: Is Justin working?
Bouncer: He's up there.
Amy: So...do you think you can let us in?
Bouncer: I don't know...
Amy: Damn, what do you need me to do?  Lick your ass or something?


For a second, I think she's going to make them pay...or kick their asses.
Amy: No, you have to let me in tonight.  Your manager called me to dance here...soooo yeah...
Rebecca: Exactly...and you have to let me in because...um...I can play guitar.

I think she was planning on letting them in anyway...although who can tell with those solid arguments.

*REBECCA'S POV*


I look hot tonight, if I do say so myself.  I've had a few drinks and I'm feeling good!  Amy is off flirting with the bartender...and I miss my man...I think I'll call him.


Hugh: *yawn* hello?
Rebecca: Hey!  What are you doing?
Hugh: It's 1 am, what do you think I'm doing?


Rebecca: I think you're talking to me...and I also think we need to be doing more than talking...
Hugh: Um...where are you?
Rebecca: At the club...where are you?
Hugh: um, home...look, I gotta go...


Rebecca: What for?
Hugh: Because it's late...
Rebecca: You don't want to talk to me?  I thought you cared about me?
Hugh: I do Bec, it's just late and I'm tired.
Rebecca: Fine, whatever.

I hang up on him and wait a few minutes...he'll call me back.

Okay, so he doesn't...how rude!  So I call him back.


Rebecca: Why didn't you call me back?
Hugh: You hung...*sigh* ...never mind.  I'm sorry.  Can I go back to bed?
Rebecca: That depends...do you want to sleep through my coming over to see you?

*AMY'S POV*


This guy is super hot...even with the star paint on his face.  God, I hope he's not gay.  I'm telling you...I'm making it my mission to take him home with me.  He's mostly quiet, but that's fine with me.  Sometimes talking is overrated.


After I have a couple more drinks, Zoey and I decide to get our dance on.  I pretty much suck, but Zoey is good.



Rebecca's ass is still talking to Hugh...God help that dude...he has no idea what he's in for.  I love my sister, but sometimes she is hard on the men she dates.  I think it's because she wants the whole happily ever after scenario and no man can ever live up to it.  Kelsey, Zoey, and I are either jaded, bitter, or we can't trust anyone so we don't get attached to the men in our lives.  To be honest, I really admire that Rebecca is different.  No matter how much she gets hurt and how messy her breakups are, she is always open to love.  I really wish I could be that way.


While I'm not open to love, I am very open to many other things with a certain hot ass bartender...just as long as he leaves when it's time to go.  This ain't no parking lot.  Haha.

*KELSEY'S POV*

So German's party really isn't going that smoothly.  He's kind of being a dick...so basically I took a bottle of wine and I'm drinking it while skinny dipping in the hot tub.  Just as I start to relax, someone joins me.


Female voice: Mind if I join you?
Kelsey: Sure.
I open my eyes and see full frontal female...damn.  I have to admit, she's pretty hot.



Hot Chick: I noticed you from over there and you looked like you might want some company.

Hmm, so she decided to come over here and get naked with me?  Hmm...I could be wrong, but I think this chick is flirting with me...


I normally don't swing this way, but hell, why not.  I'm drunk as hell...I'll bang anyone at this point.

Children, do not do drugs or drink alcohol...they make you do really stupid things.



So I make a move...and she lets me put my arm around her...


...she seems into me...


...so I lean in for a kiss...actually, a really hot make out session, but who's keeping track at this point?  Haha.


But then the freakin' clit tease gets all grossed out and won't kiss me!  What the hell?


Turns out she was wanting to do something with a girl to turn her boyfriend on...wow...really nice.


Well that was awkward.


*REBECCA'S POV*


So I'm having fun dancing and hanging out with Amy and Zoey, but I can't stop thinking about Hugh.  What is his deal?  He was acting like he didn't even want to talk to me.

Rebecca: I don't know what to do about Hugh...
Amy: Who cares?  If he doesn't like you, screw him.  It's his loss.
Zoey: It might have something to do with calling him at ass o'clock in the morning...
Rebecca: I'm going to go over there.
Zoey: Shit.

Rebecca: What if he has another girl over there?
Amy: Then he's an asshole and he's not worth your time.
Rebecca: But I really like him...
Amy: Don't go over there and act crazy.
Rebecca: Do I act crazy?
Zoey & Amy: Yes.
Rebecca: I won't...
Amy: Do what you want hon, just don't get mad if he's busy or something...
Zoey: Yeah...busy sleeping.
Rebecca: I won't...unless he's banging some other girl.

The more I think about this, the better it sounds. What if he does have another girl there?  I have to find out...and trust me, I can find out.  I'm a freakin' pro at hacking into people's facebooks, their e-mails, voicemails, all that.  No one can get anything past me.




So I knock on the door and wait outside...and wait, and wait.  Finally he comes to the door.


Hugh: What are you doing here?
Rebecca: You didn't seem to want to talk on the phone so I came over.

Hugh: *sigh*
Rebecca: Look, if you don't want to see me, I can just leave.
Hugh: No, that's ok...just come in...
Rebecca: Well I don't want to come in unless you really want me to.
Hugh: I invited you in, didn't I?  Now come on in.



Hugh: What's the matter babe?
Rebecca: I just missed you...did you miss me?
Hugh: I miss you whenever we're apart babe.
Rebecca: Awww, that's so sweet...


Maybe he does really care about me...

Rebecca: Well...since I'm here...


I don't even have to finish that thought.  He is such an amazing kisser.


Nothing to see here...nothing at all...


Rebecca: *exaggerated yawn* I'm so tired.
Hugh: Um...do you want to...stay over?



Rebecca: Why, you're so sweet to just suggest it like that.  How did you ever know what I was thinking?

*wink, wink*


*ZOEY'S POV*


Since Amy's still upstairs shakin it for that bartender (and hopefully not contracting herpes), I decide to head downstairs for another drink and maybe to do some dancing.


As I dance, I spot a couple having a blast, dancing together.  I can't help but wonder if I'm ever going to find love.  I'm not just talking about sex, although that would be nice, but someone...anyone that I could really fall in love with.  Crap, I have to get out of here before I marry the next single guy I see.  I go upstairs to find Amy and hope and pray I don't find her and her lust object sprawled across the bar or something...God help me.  I put my hands over my eyes as I walk upstairs.

Zoey: Not looking!  Everyone decent?
Amy: Yup...disappointingly so.


Zoey: You ready to go?  It's about closing time anyway...
Amy: Yeah, let's get out of here.


Amy: Bye Justin, I'll see you around...
Justin: Yeah, later.

Ugh...dark-haired, dramatic, and completely emotionally unavailable...no wonder Amy is fixated on him.  This isn't going to end well.



On the way home we talk about the guy.

Zoey: Have any luck?
Amy: I got his number...I'll have to ask him out next week...
Zoey: So is this a casual thing, or...?
Amy: I don't really know...I guess we'll just have to see...I'm not really looking for anything right now, but ya' never know.


Uh-oh.  When she says something like that I know she's starting to get a little invested in this guy.  She doesn't do that often, because she's so afraid to get hurt...but when she decides to put her heart out there, it's always for the wrong types of guys.


This is not going to be good.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!