Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 27: Brody

*REBECCA'S POV*


Becoming a mother definitely has me thinking...Richard offered to let Brody and me come live with him.  I think it's his way of saying that he's ready to settle down with me.  He is going to be a good provider for me and my son, so maybe I should take him up on his offer.


Brody is so amazing...I swear, he's the smartest baby I have ever seen...and I swear I'm not being biased.  I think he's already trying to talk.


Kelsey has even come around...she is totally and completely in love with him...who can blame her?

Of course, Zoey loves him as well, even though she's not a major baby person...she keeps saying she doesn't want to hold him because she might drop him...I highly doubt that, but oh well...


Amy has gained a little bit of weight, but that's not keeping her down.  She met this guy online and seems to kind of like him...which is saying a lot for her, since she never really likes anyone.

Yeah, I definitely think everyone will be supportive of my choice to move out.

****

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE MY COMPUTER DIED BEFORE I COULD FINISH THE POST, SO THE NEXT POST JUMPS AHEAD A BIT.***

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your poor computer. I hope it's okay! Lol, it was a good short post. :) Brody is so adorable! I can't wait to see what he looks like!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was back a few weeks ago when I said I was going to take a break for awhile and it ended up being a break for a week...LOL...I'm well on track and I'm using Showtime in this one now!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!