Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chapter 30 Part 2: I Don't Know How To Tell You All Just How Crazy This Life Feels


*AMY'S POV*


His name is Brent Roe.  He's not gorgeous, but we're probably at the same attractiveness level.  He's about seven years older than I am and he has a dog that he's apparently in love with.  Her name is Athena and he talks about her all the time...he works really odd hours in a factory, so it's hard to spend time with him, but I finally agreed to meet him.

When I finally agree to meet with him, I feel like I have run out of excuses.  


He's really funny and interesting to talk to.  He seems to want to settle down and have a family.  He works hard and he's a homebody, which is fine with me because I want the same things.


When he's not talking about his dog, he's talking about food...I guess it's obvious that he likes it...as do I!

Amy: Well, I'm a pretty good cook actuallly...
Brent: Maybe you can cook something for me?
Amy: Sure...of course.

There's something in his eyes that makes me want to take care of him.  I'm not really sure why...they look like they have a lot of pain in them.  He tells me that his dad recently passed away from cancer and he doesn't get along all that well with the rest of his family.  I find myself wanting to be his family.


There is one thing though...he talks about wanting to hook up a LOT.  I don't want to act like a prude and I guess that's a good thing, but sometimes it's really inappropriate...like when he asked me if I had a 27 inch dildo...who asks someone that?

Well...I guess this is the best I can do...so I'm willing to overlook it.


And after the first time we meet, he doesn't even try to kiss me.  He just gives me a hug.  He's a perfect gentleman.

*ZOEY'S POV*


Seth and I are still dating, and he's a lot of fun to be around...hell, he can even dance...I never thought I would meet a guy that actually enjoyed dancing...yes, I'm sure he's straight.


I'm really sure he's straight...


Of course there's one thing...he wants a dozen kids...and I'm not doing that.  Like I said before, I want one.


*AMY'S POV*

Contact with Brent is pretty hit and miss.  I don't call him because I don't want to seem like one of those girls that is constantly up her boyfriend's butt...of course, Brent isn't my boyfriend...we haven't really established what we're doing.  He's mentioned that the first time we met was a date, but that was it.

One day, he invites me over for a couple beers.

Going along with my "taking things slow" mentality, I don't bring any condoms...I'm honestly not planning on sleeping with him.


Of course, making out is okay, right?

We're doing okay until he goes for my pants...I don't stop him.

He's doing all the right things when he asks to go further.

At this point, let me just say that I had a couple beers...I was a little tipsy...and I forgot one very important thing about myself.


When I'm in this kind of situation, I am not the one to look to for a moral compass...basically, if we've made it this far, I'm going the rest of the way.


So...uh...yeah...we end up having sex...

Brent: I didn't expect that to happen...
Amy: Me neither...
Brent: Can you just lay here with me for a minute?
Amy: Yeah...that was...amazing...you really know what you're doing, huh?
Brent: *laughs* I try.


We lay there for a few minutes...the dog comes in and lays with us.  He is so cute with her.  He'll probably make a good dad one day...he talks about it a lot...
Oh shit.  We didn't use any protection.  Oh well, surely I won't get pregnant.
And let's just hope he doesn't have anything.

Brent: We just made a baby. *laughs*


What I want to say: Ahhhh!  Shut your face dude!
What I actually say: Hehe, yeah.

After the appropriate amount of cuddle time, I go home.


...A LITTLE LATER...


Brent has been really weird lately...it would be one thing if we just didn't talk anymore at all, but when we actually do hang out, I have no doubt that he likes me and that we're both on the same page.

When we're not together though...I feel like we're not even in the same book.

I hate this...I have turned into one of those girls I always pity...the jealous ones that constantly Facebook stalk their significant others...well, that's another thing...we still haven't classified what we're doing.  We've had a couple other encounters of the sexual nature, but we're still just..."I don't know-ing"...this is extremely frustrating.


It doesn't help that my period is late and I've started feeling a little sick...


Oh Lord, I hope I'm not pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Amy CAN'T Be pregnant with Brent, because Hadley will need to listen to more jibber jabber while she has no memory.

    Amy can't be pregnant.

    -

    I liked it a lot! Keep up the work (LOL I feel alll teachery)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks for the teacherly advice! Haha...I'm glad you're into this and thinking about it...can Amy be pregnant? I don't know...Hadley has two older siblings...and there could be a deep dark secret Amy has been keeping from everyone...or it's obvious she's not pregnant...either one...or neither...haha! I love mysteries! There's a lot we don't know about her at this point...she has quite the past!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!