Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chapter 30 Part 1: Someday Maybe Somebody Will Love Me Like I Need

*AMY'S POV*


Zoey: Hey, whatcha doin?
Amy: Chatting on Facebook...
Zoey: Who are you talking to?
Amy: This guy I met awhile back...around the time Brody was born...and I just found him again on Facebook.
Zoey: Oh...really...someone you might be interested in?
Amy: Maybe...he keeps wanting me to come over to his house...but I've never actually met the dude in person...
Zoey: Ahhh!  Serial killer alert!
Amy: Right?  I'm not planning on going over there for awhile.
Zoey: Or ever...at least not until you go somewhere publicly with him.
Amy: How did we get so paranoid?
Zoey: We grew up and realized we were foolish in our youth.
Amy: Oh yeah...


So I keep chatting with him.  I want to take this slow...I haven't really been in a relationship in a very long time...and I think we can all agree that I have trust issues...so...yeah...

Him: So you wanna come over for a beer or something?
Me: Not tonight...some other time tho.
Him: Yeah...when will that other time be?
Me: Soon.  I promise.
Him: Uh-huh, I think you're scared.
Me: Maybe I am...I just want to take things slow.
Him: I'm not going anywhere.
Me: Okay.  Good. :)
Him: So you wanna come over?
Me: Not tonight...rain check?
Him: 10-4.

*REBECCA'S POV*


This is it this time guys.  I have fallen in love.  Josh is like no one I have ever met before.  He's smart, he's hot, and he's one of the most talented musicians I have ever met.  I am so lucky to have him in my life.


...and for the first time in my life, I feel like someone really feels the same way.

Josh: I think I'm falling in love with you.
Rebecca: I love you too.
This has been a whirlwind.  It's all happening so fast, I don't know where to go from here.  Apparently he doesn't either.  I've met his family, he's met mine...

Josh: What are we going to do next weekend?  Get married? *laughs*

He's funny too...and the life of the party, a lot like me...and he's so laid back.  Anytime I go anywhere with him he knows everyone.


Needless to say, he's all but moved in with us.  Everyone is okay with it...Brody loves him...it's all perfect at this point.  I can't believe I have gotten so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment! It would make my day! Thanks!